Evresis Career Office
Epsilon Net SA is a rapidly growing Group of Companies, which was established in 1999 and is now leading in Business Software Development (Epsilon Net Software), in the development of online content (Epsilon Net Network) and in vocational education (Epsilon College & Epsilon Net Training).
More than 120,000 companies who are active in the broader economic environment, base their daily operation on Epsilon Net products and services, thus ensuring they get timely and valuable information, necessary for decision-making.
The Epsilon College’s soundly organised, Career Office, by capitalising on the network of Epsilon Net Group, provides access to student to the largest private Greek companies, maximising the employment opportunities of students and alumni.
Epsilon College supports all students and Alumni to achieve their career aspirations as a graduate, by connecting them with Epsilon Net Group network employers and preparing them for a future beyond the Epsilon College. 95% of our graduates are in employment or further studies.
Students can use the College’s Evresis Career Office services to:
- Attend seminars and workshops to further develop their employability skills.
- Receive individual career counselling.
- Get guidance on enhancing their CV, their cover letter and their social media business profile.
- Apply for internship, voluntary job and job openings available at the Career Office.
- Learn how to effectively search for jobs and liaise with recruitment agencies.
- Send students and Alumni CV to Epsilon Net Group Employer Network